SUBSCRIBE RIGHT HERE:
Make 3 ALL-NEW Cup Cookies: Peanut Butter & Jelly, Oatmeal & Raisin (Vegan, Egg-Free & Gluten-Free) & Delicious chocolate Chip!
BUY my Cup Foods e-book:
JUST RELEASED! 5 NEW Mug Foods:
SIMPLY RELEASED! Make Microwave Snacks in a Paper Bag:
ENJOY more Larger Bolder Baking video clips here:
* Banana Split Ice Cream Cake:
* Homemade Disneyland Dole Whip:
* 3 Cup Morning meal Recipes:
* Brownie Layer Cake with Cookie Dough Frosting:
* Gelato Event:
SEE a BONUS Mug Cookie Video on my Facebook page:
If you like my Cupcake Measuring Spoons, PURCHASE them HERE:
See more episodes of Bigger Bolder Cooking BELOW:
* 5 NEW 1 Min Mug Cakes:
* Homemade No Machine Gelato:
* Double Rainbow Cake:
* No-Bake OREO Cheesecake:
Hi Vibrant Bakers! Hello there Vibrant Bakers! If you like my 1 Minute Cup Cakes after that I believe you will certainly enjoy my Cup Cookies! I will certainly show you to how to make these easy, delicious recipes, and also of course we'll make them BIG & BOLD! As an included treat, I shared a REWARD CUP COOKIE VIDEO CLIP for you on my Facebook page (). So allow's get micro-baking!
COMPLY WITH ME BELOW, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
ALL CUP COOKIE DISHES LISTED BELOW
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cup Cookie
( Many thanks to: )
Peanut Butter Mug Cookie
1 Tablespoon ( 1/2 oz/15g) area temperature level Butter
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon White Sugar
1 egg yolk
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter or any kind of nut butter
3 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour
1. In a microwavable cup blend the butter and sugars with each other.
2. Include egg yolk and also peanut butter and continue blending.
3. Mix in flour, then mix until all active ingredients are fully integrated.
4. Microwave for 40-60 secs (check after 40 seconds to examine if it is done, you might need to play around with the timing as all microwaves are different).
5. ESSENTIAL KEEP IN MIND: My microwave is 1200Watts as well as my cookie took 40-45 secs. Don't overcook or they can dry out. Mug cookies are best eaten while still warm.
6. Top off your cup cookie with a buttercream icing mixed with raspberry jam.
Oat meal & Raisin Mug Cookie (Gluten cost-free as well as Vegan).
1 Tablespoon Flavorless Oil (canola, coconut, veggie).
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar.
1 Tbsp White Sugar.
1 Tablespoon Apple Sauce.
1/4 tsp vanilla remove, a little dash.
Pinch of cinnamon.
1/4 cup oat flour (See how you can make it in the video clip).
1/4 mug rolled oats.
1. In a microwavable cup mix together every one of your ingredients until they are fully combined.
2. Microwave for 40-60 seconds (check after 40 seconds to check if it is done, you could have to play around with the timing as all microwaves are various).
3. CRUCIAL NOTE: My microwave is 1200Watts and my cookie took 40-45 secs. Don't over chef or they can dry. Cup cookies are best consumed while still cozy.
4. Attempt topping your development with whipped coconut cream as well as cinnamon, or anything you such as.
Chocolate Chip Cup Cookie.
( Many thanks to: ).
1 tbsp ( 1/2 oz/ 15g) area temperature butter.
1 tbsp white sugar.
1 tablespoon dark brownish sugar.
1/4 tsp vanilla essence, a little dash.
1 egg yolk (do not use egg white).
3 tablespoons all objective flour.
Pinch of salt.
2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
1. In a microwavable mug mix the butter and sugars with each other.
2. Add egg yolk and also vanilla as well as continue blending.
3. Mix in flour, salt and chocolate chips, then blend till all ingredients are fully integrated.
4. Microwave for 40-60 secs (check after 40 secs to check if it is done, you might have to experiment with the timing as all microwaves are different).
5. ESSENTIAL NOTE: My microwave is 1200 Watts and my cookie took 40-45 secs. Do not over chef or they could dry out. Cup cookies are best consumed while still cozy.
6. Attempt topping your creation with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.